Intelligent Mobile Client for Informatica Cloud
The description of Intelligent Mobile Client for Informatica Cloud
It leverages the Informatica Cloud REST API to bring functionality straight to your iPhone user interface. You can now view the status of all your integration jobs and task flows from wherever you are.
This Client allows you to perform the following activities:
1. Activity Monitor:
Activity Monitor displays all jobs that are currently running. The Activity log can be viewed through the "All Jobs" option.
All Jobs page displays the recent 200 logs.
Administrator panel allows you to access Run Time Environments, Connections, Schedules and the Audit Log of the Organisation.
Connections: Connection Page displays all the available connections. You can view the details of the particular connection and test it.
Schedules: Schedules Page displays all the available schedules. You can view the details of the particular schedule by tapping it.
Run Time Environments: This Page displays all the available Run Time Environments.
Audit log: Audit Logs displays recent 200 tasks performed by users.
3. Data Integration:
Data Integration page allows you to view and run Taskflows, tasks, and mappings.
Remotely manage data integration tasks through your Android devices.
Task flows: This page displays all workflows. You can view and run each workflow.
Each workflow has a sequence of tasks. Each task is accessible through the workflow.
Mapping Tasks: This page displays all mapping tasks of the organisation. Each mapping tasks acts as a container for the mapping.
It displays various tasks like Data Synchronisation task, Power Center Task, Masking Task, Data Replication Task.
This page displays all information related to the user and roles assigned to that user.
1. Clean beautiful user interface.
2. No In-App purchases. No hidden charges.
3. No Advertisements.
1. INTERNET: Permission required to connect to the Informatica server.
2. ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Permission to check whether a device is connected to the Internet or not.
3. CHECK LICENSE: Permission to verify the purchase made by the User.
4. READ EXTERNAL STORAGE: Permission required to view mapping image from local storage.
5. WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Permission required to download mapping image to the local storage.
This app is not affiliated with Informatica or any of its product.