The description of Dr. Drone
- Want to prep for a specific piece? Enter a bass line to your favorite tune, or enter a melody using either note names or scale degrees in an intuitive entry pad.
- Need more time to lock in each pitch? Vary the tempo between 40 and 208 BPM and tune along at your own pace. You can even let your drone go up to 500 seconds to really get into a meditative state!
- Trying to expand your range and stability? Dr. Drone will repeat sequences and can transpose them in a number of patterns (transpose the sequence around the Circle of 4ths, move up chromatically, etc.)
- Want to practice tuning within a chord? Add a Perfect 5th, Major 3rd or Minor 3rd to your drone (using just intonation) to practice fitting your sound right into the harmony.
- Got some 'go-to' exercises or warm-ups? Save your tunes along with their settings for repeated use.
- Working with a larger group? No problem! Add up to 50 harmonics to your drone to create the best quality sound for your system.
- Need to practice for your next orchestra gig that requires A443, or your next baroque service that calls for A420? Easily adjust your Concert Pitch A to be ready for any intonation situation.
- And if you really want a challenge, Dr. Drone includes a feature that allows you to randomly silence beats for the ultimate test of time and pitch independence.